Montfort is recruiting: Experienced Paraplanner
Montfort is seeking an experienced paraplanner to join its team of leading IFAs, pension transfer specialists and professionals. This full-time position is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic company offering excellent benefits and unrivalled in-house training and support.
The role further provides outstanding career progression and first-hand experience within this highly complex area of global financial planning, working with some of the industry’s best.
Industry experience is paramount. The ideal candidate must be level-four qualified with demonstrated experience as a paraplanner to exhibit exceptional skills in report writing and a technical ability to understand both simple and complex financial products, including, defined benefit pension schemes and structured products.
Providing direct support to Montfort’s financial advisers, the individual must demonstrate accountability, efficiency, attention to detail and professionalism as they assist in servicing Montfort’s high-net worth client base. Excellent organisation, communication and the ability to deliver multiple, varied tasks under pressure is essential. The individual must also enjoy working part of a small but expanding team to contribute towards Montfort’s exciting growth while represent the firm as a leading brand ambassador.
– Level-four diploma or Certificate of Paraplanning from CII or CISI is required.
– Look to pass new exams such as J09 (Paraplanning), J10 (Discretionary Investment Management), J02 (Trusts) and AF03 (Advanced Pension Planning) in the near future.
– Demonstrated experience as a paraplanner with exceptional skills in report writing.
– The ability to understand both simple and complex financial products (defined benefit pension scheme and structured products)
– Understand the difference between client circumstances and objectives; notably different types of objectives (i.e. immediate and long term, financial and non-financial) while also be knowledgeable in providing recommendations for financial objectives.
– Be able to define risk tolerance, risk capacity (capacity for loss) and risk perception.
Montfort’s office is located in the Surrey Hills; in close proximity to major towns such as Guildford, Dorking and Leatherhead. A driving licence and means of transport is hugely recommended. Benefits include a company pension scheme, healthcare, death-in-service cover and a generous holiday allowance.
Base salary is £30,000 + per annum, however, dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you believe you would make an excellent and valued member of the Montfort team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please email your CV to Montfort director Glenys Davies on firstname.lastname@example.org; montfort-intl.comBack to all posts