Tax efficient financial advice

Migrating from the UK to another country brings major tax implications. Varying taxation laws and different tax years can make planning a challenging task. At Montfort we can help you face those challenges.

We’ll work with you to plan your migration taking into account the HMRC rules around issues such as Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (ROPS), the age that pensions can be taken, the permitted investments and any other overseas implications.

At any time we can call on the services of a highly-specialised international tax adviser who can investigate and provide reports for particularly complex cases. We also have access to country experts – invaluable for those migrating to countries where tax laws are complicated, such as the USA.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate will writing and taxation and trust advice.


We would like to thank you personally for all the help you have given us over the last few years. We have been in Melbourne for exactly six years, and one day, which means we first made contact with Montfort just over eight years ago. Without your help, our financial situation, especially our pensions, would be in a mess.

Mr & Mrs D. Cox Australia - 2013

Ask A Montfort Finacial Planning Expert

Ask an expert

To speak with one of our qualified financial advisers, please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have regarding your financial planning and the services we offer. We would be delighted to be of assistance.

Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 0900-1730