TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY POLICY
The Directors and Staff of Montfort International Ltd are committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice possible. As a firm we take very seriously the requirements of the UK’s industry regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and in particular the requirement to treat our customers fairly. We strive to do this in everything we do. We adhere similarly to such philosophies when handling any migration matters for you.
We undertake that all of our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount. Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of our business.
IN OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU
YOU CAN EXPECT THAT WE WILL:
- Be Independent when providing whole of market advice
- Be open and transparent in the way we deal with you
- Not place our interests before yours
- Communicate clearly and without the use of jargon
- Inform you of our charges before undertaking any work for you
- Deal with any complaints promptly and fairly
- As examples of how the principles and guidelines mentioned above work in practice in our business we set out below details of what you can expect from us in various areas of our business.
WHEN WE GIVE ADVICE
- Only recommend strategies suitable to your situation
- Only recommend suitable financial plans, strategies, investments and other products after finding out sufficient information about your circumstances to be able to advise properly
- Our advice will be guided only by what is best for our clients
- Set out in writing and in clear concise terms why we have recommended any particular strategy, investment or product
- Inform you in advance of our charges and how these should be paid. If, consequent to our advice, any commission or fee in lieu of commission is paid because you invest in any product or investment, we will tell you how much this is – as per your Client Agreement
- Tell you about any conflict of interest that may arise between us as soon as we can after becoming aware of this
- Keep comprehensive records of our dealings with you and record your attitude to risk
- Monitor your investments and other financial products where appropriate and where agreed between us. We will ensure that you are kept fully informed of their performance.
IN OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU
You can expect that in all communications with you we will be polite, courteous and honest.
When we write to you we will be clear and straightforward; we will try not to use jargon and technical terms. We will be happy to discuss or clarify any matter.
We will remunerate and incentivise our staff in ways which encourage them to deal with our clients fairly and impartially and to continually find ways to improve our service.
You can expect all of our staff to be fully trained for their roles and in treating our customers fairly. All of our advisory staff are qualified financial advisors and are fully trained in respect of the strategies, investments and products on which they advise.
IF THINGS GO WRONG
If you have any reason to complain about any aspect of our service, you can expect that your complaint will be dealt with professionally, impartially and in accordance with the rules laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
We are insured as required by the rules laid down by the FCA.
We will provide details of our complaints policies and procedures on request.
We hope that you find using our services a pleasant and straightforward experience.
We actively seek comments and observations about the way we deal with our customers and would encourage you to contact us if you have any comments on the way we deal with you.
GET IN TOUCH
The earlier you start to plan moving your finances, the more options you have.
Contact us today and a member of the Montfort team will be in touch to further discuss your situation and how we can help you.Tel +44 (0) 1483 202072 EMAIL US