Montfort is recruiting: Financial Adviser
Montfort is seeking an experienced financial adviser. The position presents an opportunity to join a dynamic company offering excellent benefits and unrivalled in-house training and support. The role further provides outstanding career progression and first-hand experience within this complex area of global financial planning.
A proven track record of providing the highest standard of financial advice and service to high-net worth clients is a prerequisite. We are looking for candidates who are motivated and experienced in managing an extensive client portfolio. You’ll be working as part of a small but expanding team to contribute towards Montfort’s exciting growth while representing the firm as a leading brand ambassador.
What should the ideal candidate demonstrate?
Proven experience as a financial adviser (CF30), ideally with some international exposure, including relevant product knowledge within the global financial planning sphere. Support will be provided by other advisers and a network of specialists on the more-complex areas surrounding international advice.
– Role-relevant qualifications including minimum Level 4, in line with RDR requirements, and ideally AF3 or AF7. It is further advantageous the individual be already working towards advanced qualifications such as Chartered or pension transfer specialist accreditations.
– Eligibility for a statement of professional standing from an accredited body.
– A self-starter with enthusiasm and a proactive work ethic who also has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver the highest quality service to clients.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Compliant and an effective work process.
– Strong IT proficiency.
Montfort’s office is located in the Surrey Hills and in close proximity to major towns such as Guildford, Dorking, Leatherhead and beyond. A driving licence and means of transport is therefore hugely recommended. Benefits include a company pension scheme, healthcare, death-in-service cover and a generous holiday allowance.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Montfort is a leading IFA firm specialising in expert global financial planning. Established in 1995, Montfort pioneered cross-border solutions across pensions, retirement, personal finance, investments and tax planning. Montfort stands proud as one of the first UK providers of tailored solutions in response to the technical complexities many individuals face as they emigrate, move around the world or return home. .
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Montfort team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please email your CV to email@example.comBack to all posts