Montfort is recruiting: Pensions Administrator
Montfort is seeking a Pensions Administrator to join its team of leading advisers and paraplanners. The position presents an opportunity to join a dynamic company offering excellent benefits.
• Performing all administration, including the more complex tasks for the pensions administration of client portfolio
• Assisting paraplanners, advisers and the pension transfer specialist on the preparation of suitability reports and consolidation of pensions
• Dealing with benefit statements and life assurance, ensuring that work is completed in line with customer and legislation requirements
• Alerting Advisers of client reviews and working with client database and systems
• Performing complex manual benefits calculations and automated systems calculations
• Keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry
• Office administrative duties including scanning and filing of incoming post, greeting clients, setting up meeting rooms and answering calls.
After satisfactory completion of probation period:
- The company supports training and exams.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service cover
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Free on-site parking